Thursday, April 14, 2011

increasing stoked-ness

Moving forward along a good road, this is going to be a wicked awesome year.  Making some moves physically, emotionally, economically, responsibly.  Taking it on, adding some in, sharing, building. Even my fine dog is happy about it. And it has yet to fully occur, but the pieces, the people, the season are all falling into place.
The worst that can possibly happen isnt even that bad, still make the same money, other than meteorites falling and nailing me dead on. Like the huge ass 100 lb. ice dams that fell 12 feet when the eavestrough on the cracked old rental house we live in failed last week, but did not, thank dog, nail my dog. Got good guys lined up to fix it, so that wont happen again.
Many good people waiting for spring to get goin on stuff and make some good coin, doin honest labor, and it only gets better. And my good gal comin across the prairies to share in it all. And to help make it happen.  51 may seem might farking old to those who havent even crossed the 45 line yet, but its all about attitude, along with the usual diet/exercise/feistiness equation.
My old bud Winnie said " Success depends on enthusiasm between failures ". He also said " If you are walking through Hell, keep walking."
I am embarking on a few ventures, one with a super hard workin younger dude, who needs an able sales/admin. guy, the other with 2 others born in '59 and a hippy cowboy a little older.
Know any nice little old ladies (lol's) who live in T6G who need their lawns made beeautiful? Send em my way.

The Mayans just ran out of room on their big rock for 2012; for me, it's more a beginning than an end.  Till they shut out the big light, its all beginnings for me. I think my life expectancy went up about 10 years lately.

Dog willin, and the creek dont rise.

1 comment: