Friday, May 20, 2011

big sky country

Smokestack lightnin,  where the buffalo roam, losin lately gamblin..  Its a good life, oot here in a big city, but living like the house is a cabin. My basement tenant informed me he had one pair o boots (I have seen them, they are just about done) so I offered a pair of semi-worn Converse hightops my kid left.  My dog is getting a bit deaf (EH??) so I squirted some vegetable oil in his ears, then in my own, out of solidarity.  Got some scarlet runner beans growing inside, and planted outside.
My dog is awesome, if I spend the next 5 years helping him live longer (he just turned 13) I will think it time well spent. He doesnt even want to come inside, he is so hard core, so its not like he is an attention suck. (Yeah man, my hips hurt all the time and my shits come when they do ,but dont worry about it- he says).  Fuckin trooper, I dont mind takin care of the old boy.
Oh yeah, and my fine girl is movin in couple weeks, will do my best to be a good man for her, but I feel so calm about it, I know its going to be good.
 Takin no lip, got a couple decades left, and I aint gonna spend em apologizin.

This is Big Sky Country.

No comments:

Post a Comment