Monday, December 12, 2011

well, sir, here's the tale...

Sometimes I feel out of time and place. I have a Texan bud on FB who I knew on Myspace, before the rats ate that place down, we both are big on Gus McCrae from Lonesome Dove. I used to dream of being a cowboy when I was a nipper, and I dont mind the big open spaces at all. I also tend to be a polite feller, like callin girls 'darlin' n 'sugar', Southern gentleman airs.  Maybe was one in a previous life, but believing too much superstitious hooey leads to a strange place, not indistinguishable from folks who believe strange religious crapola,  invented by crafty humans to baffle others. I am pragmatic but open-minded.  I believe I just dont know, as my friend Lou from NYC used to say.
However. The current reality is a good place, beseiged by debts, but pretty comfy in the heart.  The ol dog's hips are goin, makes his arsehole wider as the hip dysplasia progresses, so I have to be aware his poop just pops out sometimes.  Elder care of my loved ol dog.
My gal is great, she is slogging it out in a stupid job with many rude customers, and management isnt even paying her what they promised at hire, 3 1/2 months ago, I would hate to work retail.
We get along great, overly smart hermit types, and times will be better.  Thanks for understanding, the sun will start coming back after December 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment