Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bukowskianism, Bukowskology

started as  a letter to my bros in DFW, Tejas.

No, I dont want a hug, but I could really use some 19 yr old blonde twins. Seriously.
Dudes, I might have had what in 'Bukowskology' we call a 'headfucker'.  I find it really really hard to pretend to give a fuck. Especially about moronic, subpar bullshit cunts ideas about what is important. I dont mean girls. Girls arent cunts, anymore than respected male friends are cocks. Girls are the fuckin goal, here, me brothas. Nice smart girls, who turn you on without even trying. Just lookin over their shoulder while they are washing the dishes, and one goes 'YEAH', dats the fuckin shit, know wha mean?
Anyway, Bukowskology, I think we could get it called a religion then we get all kinds of tax breaks n shit.

The only accountant I know is Pakistani and he is very much a rule follower. Nice guy for your real taxes, but he wouldnt want to take this on.

Know any Italians?

regards, your Bukowskian bro

Gordonski

No comments:

Post a Comment