Friday, January 14, 2011

felix papallardi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFhM1XZsh6o&feature=grec_index

Wondering if I  should cook up some canned stew, cheap-ass hotdogs or begin the meat sauce.
She's a hard go.  Now that I have been rejected by the (maybe) most interesting woman in my life (wants to sleep 12 hours/day)  I have only myself to blame.
My diet largely consists of meat. I think I invented the frackin Atkins diet.
Dude got dumped. began eating only meat n veg, lost 20 lbs. , put it together,  marketed it.
 The diet is fuckin irrelevant,  the marketing is brill.

Its like Forrest Gump.

but I may have a fall back for tail. She also considers me a fall back, so its cool.

Sex after 40. Unless its love, its just Belly Slappin.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny Belly Slappin, Love that over 40 humour!

    Trina

    ReplyDelete