Friday, January 21, 2011

fucking with the living or permitting the dead to say Ello

To get right to the point, this is one of my dead friends.  Warren

He doesnt pester me, but we know each other.  I know some people who claim to be able to manipulate this or that about live people, but it hasnt worked on me. I wish them luck.

 I dont want many dead people contacting me.  i used to be a musician, in previous lives. Didnt really get too far in this one with that.  Had a couple great fuckin jam years, out of many.
But the magic I work on the living is about love, music in my head,  beer, or dogs.
It requires some space.  I still have my dead buds.  I dont know the other ones' names, they are mostly jazz or country guys. 
Believe it or dont. I dont charge to be a medium, I am a xtra long, but I could use a beer.

My sis and many other wimmins I know do Tarot. I dont know what that shit is for, but it seems morbid. I would rather talk to my dead musician buddies. The future is unwritten.

No comments:

Post a Comment