Saturday, January 15, 2011

Jane wore a turtleneck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25ThICK0Fbw

A brand new friend.  Lloyd Cole and the Commotions is definitely a band for that. I might get one. I might not. Reminds me of my epic Redhead. I loved her so hard. I still do, almost 20 years later. Saw her downtown once  last year,; she was with some yuppie twat. She made me feel like somebody had punched me in the fucking soul.
Twentay Yeahs laytah... in a Tim Roff voice, yew get may?
Fackeen Tossah, yew downt git it at all dewyah?

AND MY GIRL IN WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA,  i wont even attempt the accent there, because it isnt an accent to people who have lived there for 200 years.  I still love her. And another guy also loves her, and they go back farther.  Does that question my love? NO it does not. It means I have something in common with some dude I have never met, we both love a unique  wild chick with a giant brain from Ashevillle.  WESTERN North Carolina. Not fkn Raleigh.
She knows the gems n stones, and is wise in many things. And is fighting for her life, and both the dude (with the Lotus) I have never met, and my own self are fighting and praying she lives some more, because she is worth it and cool and sexy and smart.. and we love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment