Wednesday, January 26, 2011

updated situation

11:40 here, but I have had a shower, made coffee and picked up 2 discrete dog turds in the hallway. I offered to let Walter out about 4 a.m when I had my middle-aged guy's mid-night pee run, but he didnt need to go then. By discrete, I mean 'holding together', not messy and easily picked with a dust pan and hucked out the back door. I wasnt surprised to find them there, the young feller slept at his ma's last night, so while I was sleeping till 11., there was no one getting up at 7 to let the dog out.
Back in the work groove fulltime tomorrow, which means I leave at 11 a.m and get home at 9:45 pm. Today the honchos from head office are in town too, so needed a sober night with lots of rest last night.  Hit the recliner, ate a roast beef sammitch, watched some Enterprise shows I had taped on video, dozed off, adjourned to bed about 1, where I had many wild dreams and got some good rest as well, in between awake times.
Very warm by seasonal standards today and tomorrow, approaching 50 F. or 10 C. ;  hope it melts down some of the giant snowbanks which are still sitting at some sidewalks and bus stops on my way to work, making it necessary to dodge cars on busy streets as a pedestrian. I expect every loader operator in the city is working 18 hour days already, it's just a matter of time before they can get to all of it.

Probably wont be keeping my gal pals awake with marathon messenger sessions for a while, as I plan to sober up a bit and concentrate on food, rest n work, but I like to booze n chat on weekends. And the blog will likely not be updated as often, as I dont like to talk about work on the net. The net is for kibitzing with my rowdy friends and meeting smart wimmins.

No comments:

Post a Comment