Saturday, January 22, 2011

weary of the moanin n groanin

Can we just get over the dolphins? or  bring some gunboats into play? Seriously. I think Paul Watson would be OK with the latter, just shell the shit out of dolphin killers.

  Or maybe accept that cows are almost as smart.. many people are between the smartness of cows and dolphins, but somebody has to work retail. I mean it.
Should we eat them or kill them? obviously we fuck them, especially after one of those nights at the bar.  But are dolphins more precious than grad students from different countries?
or I think we can all agree they are more precious than annoying homeless people, or squeegee kids. I hate those fuckers, I just wish they would be edible.  Maybe they are edible, by the more promising homeless... Yeah, thats the ticket.  Rehab, or get eaten, yeah...

What is George W Bush doing these days, I bet he could move this fucker forward. 'We dont negotiate with homeless or the addicted. ' he would say..

No comments:

Post a Comment