Saturday, January 22, 2011

diggin in the snow, baby

Hello me girls in Oz, Los Angeleez, Asheville, Nowth Carolina, (maybe Thailand?) I was just out diggin in the snow.  Thats what I do.  But I banked up the fine dog's house with some igloo blocks for insulation, it will cut drafts when he chooses to lounge in there and not trot around in his winter fur and guard us, or to look for gaps in the fence he might squeeeze through and stress me out by seeking adventure. He is a very smart canine and he gets compacent being so comfy and loved.  No adventure or busy streets to cross and tempt death.  Just couches to snooze on.  I can relate, safety gets boring.
Anyway, that was my aerobic workout for the past 45 , was diggin and chucking chunks of snow. I could seriously have built a small igloo of them, cuz they were compressed and dense enough to use as bricks. T in NC, my biggest regret was I didnt get you proper longjohns so we could do real winter stuff, no excuses now.  Any girl from Cali or Oz comes to see me in winter, I will make sure you are fitted for winter fun. Cant roll back the hands of time, but can learn from mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment